Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guest poster: Buzz

Dreams are a big deal around here, from my infamous "cupcake" dream, to the dream the other night about the "Vienna Sausage Factory." This is an exciting post today, because Buzz is going to be our guest blogger today, and he is going to share with us his exciting dream:

I dreamed that I was at this place called "the Sir Francis Drake Pancake House," and it had been rebuilt three times because of a little pelican. The pelican would talk so much, that the walls would fall down. I dreamed that I was in a group of 3 people that reinforced the walls until the pelican stopped talking. The pelican started talking, and the walls started shaking. We gathered some beams and propped them against the walls. As far as the giant Paul Newman face on the front, it could withstand all the shaking. The pelican kept blabbering on about the history of the Sir Francis Drake Pancake House. When it finally stopped talking, the two halves of the mouth swayed back and forth but then the pelican started talking again before we could do anything about it. All the walls fell down except for the face. And then we groaned and the dreamed ended. The pelican went "Caw!!" and flew away. About 2 hours later, I dreamed the pelican went through the window, went "Caw!" and pecked me on the neck. He then flew out the window and I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing. I am glad you record your dreams and have taught your kids to do the same b/c it appears that active sleep processes run in your family.