Monday, November 10, 2008

Family fun-for-all

We like to do a lot of things as a family, but probably one of the top 5 is "whole house hide n' seek." There are a few exceptions to the "whole house" thing, such as 1) no bathrooms (biohazard), 2) no laundry/workroom (chemical/mechanical hazard) and 3) no Daddy's office (Daddy hazard). It's a great game for the rainy/too cold days, too. What is funny is that I am really, really good at it. I can also get a little work done while "hiding." I have been known to take laundry to the laundry room--this doesn't break the rule, because I'm not actually hiding there, it's merely a stopoff to the hiding spot. Bear is also getting really good at it, too. He knows to hide and be quiet, while big bro Buzz is into jumping out and shouting "AH!" at the "it" person. My best hiding spot this past Saturday was in my own unmade bed.

No comments: