Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beaver's Outlook

Over the summer, we were watching some rabbits out the sliding door to the backyard. I asked Beav if he thought the bunnies were cute. His reply "Yea......I'd like to eat 'em. First, I'd catch him, cut him up, and eat the ears." We were doubled over with laughter at that, because he really is a gentle sort of boy when it comes to animals and smaller creatures. We are also aren't hunters, though we have no problem with hunting.
Well, apparently, that wasn't the end of it. Tonite, my husband asks Beav if he'd like to see "Kung Fu Panda."
From Beaver: "Yea...I'd like to eat him. First I'd cut the legs off...because then he'd stop kicking."
Almost sounding like the beginnings of a serial killer, I know. He really is a good little guy. Really. Now... where are my knives?

No comments: