Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have something to say today, but am having a lot of trouble trying to organize how to say it. On one hand, I thought I would just rant and babble about the cruddy crap going on right now, and on the the other I thought I should just focus on what is good. Focusing on what is good does a world of guilt to anyone, and sometimes a healthy dose of guilt is good for one's over-inflated, self-centered self (okay there I go, ranting about cruddy crap). Unfortunately, I want this dose of guilt to be dispensed on someone else. Yes, yes, I know, God, I know I suck, too. And I do. But can't You for once show the other one that he/she sucks, too? Can't that swell of guilt be rushed over that person? Am I alone in this? Okay, here's what is good:
1. My children, family and myself are healthy
2. My husband and I both have jobs and prospects
3. The stupid re-fi is finally over
4. My children, family and myself are healthy (again)
I am struggling with the "good things" today.

No comments: