Friday, March 20, 2009

More than words....

Here's a list of songs and my mistaken understanding of their words, so far. By the way, I will probably continue to add to this list.
"Man in Motion"
Jenny's take: "wanna be your man in motion, underneath this pair of wheels"
Real words: "wanna be your man in motion, all I need is a pair of wheels"

"Chattanooga Choo-Choo"
Jenny's take: "Suddenly-aaaay....I used cacoughany phase"
Real words: "Satin and lace, I used to call 'Funny Face' "

"I'm a Believer"
Jenny's take: "when I needed sunshine on my brain"
real words: "When I needed sunshine I got rain"

The real sad part of this is that I only recently discovered the real words--like, in the last 5 years or so. Anyone else want to 'fess up to this?
Here's a fun website to look at other people's interpretations of lyrics:
http://www.kissthisguy.com/

No comments: