Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping day

I have started Christmas shopping-it's official. It was actually started back in August, when my husband and I found some small, but necessary gifts for one of the kiddos. They have been successfully stashed until the appropriate time. Today I couldn't ignore on item on sale, and I already knew of another that looked like a winner, so I picked them up. I think I'll use this as a lesson to see if I actually spend less since it's spread over the next two months, or if I'll spend more, because it's spread over the next two months. Really, I'm sure I already know the answer.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We are starting shopping tonight. We are hoping the same thing - get it out of the way, spend less, be done. I am told that's what a lot of people are doing in these economic times. You and I are part of a trend. BTW, great blog - keep it comin'!