Friday, September 26, 2008

Me and Buzz

A few nights ago I had to take Buzz to the library, since he forgot his book at school. I initially told my husband we'd be back shortly, but 20 minutes later we were still nose-deep in books, and we still hadn't visited the sale table. We were in our natural habitat: the library.
Fast forward to tonite, and it is quiet and still in the house, the younger two being gone with their daddy to the store, leaving me and Buzz in a quiet house. Both of us reading (yes, I know I'm typing right now), but both of enjoying the quiet of a good book. Sometimes I wonder if the kids will take after me in some way, and tonite I see clearly one feature that brings me very close to Buzz, and it tickles me. I wonder if he'll think about me in that way, too, someday when he picks up a good book.

No comments: