Friday, September 5, 2008

How's this for good luck?



Went to the playground after school today, which was a lot of fun and the boys needed it after all the rain we've had. I found not one, but 2 four-leaf clovers (pictured above is the first one I found, I gave the other away). What fun! I actually find them pretty well--not as well as my sister, but let's just say I find some every year, usually when I'm not even looking. I know luck has nothing to do with it--probably more to do with focus and attention. Still it's funny when people say "how lucky!" Oh yea?
When we got home from the playground, my son clogged the toilet, and in my efforts to keep the clean and dry bathroom, well, clean and dry, I lost control of the tank lid, and it shattered in a million pieces. How'd you like that for luck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you had not just given your plunger away as a gift! :)