Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's all in the name

Life in around here can be pretty mundane, but it's never boring. It is generally predictable, yet there is flexibility built in to the schedule. You never know when you'll have a tire blow-out while driving kids home from a birthday party, yet still manage to get home to get the lasagne in the oven for dinner on time. You mop the floor, and someone manages to spill a cup of apple juice on it. So when I toyed around with writing a blog, I obsessed on the title of the blog. The one above is sweet and simple, sort of "Little House on the Prairie-like," but my other idea for a title does have a bit more snap and silliness to it, that lends itself to a blog beatifully. I'm not convinced they couldn't both work, but you see, I am just playing around with this idea. My other working title is "The Concord Village Idiot." I need your help here. Vote for your favorite, or I will be resigned to keeping both, which I'll probably do anyway.

1 comment:

budmom said...

I like Gravois Creek Chronicles. It goes with that amazing picture!