Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dream a little dream

Most of my friends know about my crazy dreams. Last night's dream was that I was at a convent, where there was a mass going on literally around every corner. One mass was a Christmas mass, one was a charismatic hand-clapping event, one was a Latin mass. I had an empty pack of cigarettes in my hand (I don't smoke, by the way), beer cans, and other trash. I kept looking for a trash can, but kept running into a mass going on. I found my friend (a Catholic nun in reality) and she took me back to a kitchenette in the convent. I opened the fridge and there was nothing but Pepsi in there, and they had been using different kinds of contact paper to wallpaper the kitchenette. Over in one corner my friend, V., was making a dress of contact paper. It looked like calico, but was actually made of contact paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you talked to anyone about this? Or is that what we are for?