Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Save a waste?

I feel I am a failure. I have spent outside the budget again this week. Many times I can rationalize it by what I'm buying, and other times, it's just stuff I think would be nice to have (like a new blanket for the youngest's bed so he doesn't need ours), or the husband declares he needs to have yet another toothbrush, since the one I bought is not quite right, even though it is perfectly usable. Off I go, again, to another discount store, to shop. I'm actually sick of shopping.
Today it was shoes for the Bear, blanket (as mentioned before), Wet Ones GALORE, and then I saw leggings for $6, and a discounted jacket for $2. I know that's not much, but it all adds up. I have shopper's remorse again.

1 comment:

budmom said...

I wouldn't feel too bad about that stuff. You are doing a good job.