Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a little venting

You know, when I'm tired, I don't have much option of sleeping on the couch for an hour. I pretty much have to keep going until my head hits the pillow at bedtime, no matter if I've had 3 hours of sleep, or 8 hours of sleep. Meals are still prepared, dishes cleaned up, homework done, laundry (always in progress), random disciplinary measures, etc. Even then, when I go to bed, what, I'm actually tired, and have little patience for anything else? Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't take a nap after dinner, or lunch, or whatever.
Just had to say something.

By the way, budgeting for me is going fine. I'd have to disagree for things that have come up in the last week that have to do with the house, car, and children, but groceries and household junk are still well in check. I'd also have to say that this is for ME only, if you get my drift.

No comments: