Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here's my list of things on my mind (and by the way, I stink at keeping up with a blog):

1. I love Christmas carols. Hands down.

2. Why is it that when I'm on "fast forward," he's on "rewind?" I swear, he knows that I'm in a hurry and deliberately tries to impede it.

3. It stinks that I'm not even enjoying my kids right now--they are bugging me with bad attitude, rude behavior and sloppy living.

4. I'm totally swamped and not enjoying the Christmas season. That totally stinks.

5. Here's wishing I had never taken on the popcorn sales, working extra, 2 classes, a Christmas party and Christmas program all coming to fruition within 10 days' time.

6. Here's wishing I had the time to give my friend a proper birthday and Christmas. Still figuring that one out. I think I will send her kids the stuff to do it.

7. I could really use some sleep.

8. What do the following have in common?
a dead phone line
a broken oven
no water
a burst oven light bulb that has shattered inside my oven
----------all happened at my house within 3 days' time.

Time for a glass of wine and some Top Chef, taped last night. Don't call me. :)

1 comment:

budmom said...

well did you have to get a new oven???